Welcome to a world of technology!
This tutorial series is created for Secondary 1 students’ ICT lessons. It is created by Goh Qian Zhe, Pan Ziyue and massively supported by SST teachers such as:
- Mr Aurelius Yeo
- Mr Jonathan Chua
- Mr Tan Hoe Teck
What are these tutorials about?
The SSTuino Innovator’s Kit was designed to be simple enough for anyone without any programming or electronics knowledge to use; and yet be powerful enough for anyone with Arduino knowledge to bring themselves further by having Internet of Things functionality.
As an SST alumni, we had little to none programming or electronics knowledge when we entered the school. Therefore we would like to use these tutorial series to let students know how to use this platform as a step towards their innovative education experience.
With this tutorial series we would like the students to discover:
- A brief history and the future possibilities of the technologies around them
- How design and innovation applies to technology
- Prototyping with mobile applications
- Simple electronics, programming and tinkering skills
- Interacting electronic devices with the internet and understanding the possibilities of such platform
Please visit this page for a list of resources that we use to create this content.